Terms and Conditions of LNS Life Reward Program
By signing up with LNS Life Reward Program, the customer agrees to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If customer does not agree to these terms, activation of the Life Account will not take place.
Joining the Life Reward Program
By filling out the signup form you will agree to become a customer and are bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the Life Reward Program is solely to get a LNS product in addition to receive a commission on products purchased by your referred individuals joining under you in your Life Tree.
By filling out the signup form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.
Terms of the Agreement
The terms of this agreement will begin upon your acceptance to join LNS Life Reward Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or LNS may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. You are only eligible to earn commission on sales under your Life Tree occurring during the term.
LNS reserves the right to change any of these Terms & Conditions for any reason deemed fit and at its discretion.
Upon signing up for LNS’s Life Reward Program, all customers agree to comply with LNS’s terms and conditions. These terms will begin upon your signup with the LNS’s Life Reward program and will end when your Life Account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by LNS at any time. If a customer is unable to comply with the modified terms and conditions, his or her account will be terminated as LNS reserves the right to amend or augment these terms and conditions. Customers continuing participation in the Life Reward program will constitute to the acceptance of any change.
• BECOMING A LNS CUSTOMER
- oThe customer must be of the legal age of his or her region in order to sign up with LNS.
- oLNS reserves the right to accept and/or reject customer referred without providing any reasons or explanations on such rejection. LNS will not entertain any appeal on rejected cases.
- oA customer of LNS is not an employee, agent, representative, or franchisee of the company, and agrees not to incur any obligation, debt, and expense on behalf of, or in the name of LNS and its websites. He/she is only authorized to purchase products from LNS and/or refer new Customers to LNS in accordance with the Terms & Conditions stipulated herein.
- oAll customers of LNS are eligible to benefit from commissions and/or bonuses in accordance with the Life Reward Program.
- oPayment of all taxes and/or tariffs applicable will be the responsibility of the customers in their respective countries.
- oThere is annual customer/member fee and Customer administration fee. This fee for 1 point US$20, for 3 points US$40, for 7 points US$50, for 15 points US$70 however, may be different in the future at LNS's sole discretion.
• RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CUSTOMER
- oLNS expects its customers to market products and the Life Reward Program under a set of moral codes and ethical standards set by society to all the LNS's potential customers.
- oLNS is against customers who sell or promote to other customers a similar or competitive products or services or recruit or enroll other customers in any other network-marketing programs or company.
- oIt is understood that although customer may refer other customers in LNS’s Life Reward Program, the program does not allow customer to profit solely from the activity of referring other Member/Customer. Commissions are paid only for enrolling a new customer successfully to Life Reward Program. No one has made any promise or guarantee that Member/Customer will derive any specific income or profit as a Member/Customer. It is understood that any income a customer earns in LNS is determined by customer's personal activity as an independent member and company's universal Life Step Commission plan. Customer understands that product sales commissions shall be paid only to the qualified customers and to his or her downline and upline. Customer will not be able to make any income representations except those set forth herein or otherwise specifically set forth in official https://www.lnsint.net Web site. Customer also understands that the incomes as displayed on website are only an indicative of your potential earnings and are no guarantees.
- oLNS prohibits demonstration of unrealistic income figures and false statements to create temptation to recruit new customers.
- oThere are no limitations on territories or franchises to the Life Reward Program and no restriction as to the location of LNS Customers who can refer as many new customers, but all Customers are personally responsible for their own decision and must satisfy all laws and regulations applicable in their respective countries.
• ORDERING OF PRODUCT
- oAll products are to be directly ordered from LNS.
- oLNS system identifies the respective customer according to the Life Account name. All purchase orders must be accompanied with a Life Account name.
- oCustomers are responsible for their decision on purchase with LNS.
• CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE ORDER
- oAll orders shall be stored or placed in the system until the account information of the customer is verified and scrutinized for fraud or bunching, and commission will be released on the first cut-off day.
- oAny cash payment to LNS is the responsibility of country agent and not the individual customer.
- oUpon confirmation of cash payment received by LNS, the respective Life Account Country Agent (Sender) would be credited and order would be confirmed by the Agents using their cash statement or E-Money.
• PAYMENT TO LNS
- oAny Cash Payment to LNS is the responsibility of the country agent only.
- oLNS accepts payment from Authorized Country Agents remitted via Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) to the designated LNS accounts as described in agent’s agreement.
- oIf the agent fails to include the mentioned bank charges, LNS reserves the right to deduct from the commission earned or withhold such order until the mentioned bank charges are remitted to LNS.
- oAgent is responsible to ensure that the Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) reaches LNS's account in good order, and LNS is not responsible for any Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) not received or misplaced during transition.
• CHANGES AND ALTERATIONS TO LIFE CENTER
- oChanges made to the placement of a Life Centre that has been officially confirmed can only be made via a formal written request to LNS Admin within the first five days of sign-up. It is introducer’s duty to make necessary changes using the change of placement option provided in their account within the right time frame.
• DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- oDelivery of Product is made within 4–16 weeks (It can be maximum 20 weeks) from the date of official confirmation of order or redemption. (Subject to the country's Law).
- oLNS and their Agents are using reliable courier services for the product delivery.
- oDelivery charges will have to be paid by the customer at the time of purchasing/redeeming the product that can range from US$20 to US$100 as per the customer's region. LNS will not be responsible of all the local duties, custom taxes or VAT levied upon customer per their country's respective law.
- oProducts that have been returned to LNS due to customers incorrect mailing address, telephone number or any other reason such as an absent customer etc. will cost the customer delivery charges + Admin reshipping charges (vary from region to region) if the customer requests for a re-shipment of the product.
- oIt is strongly advised to the customers to provide their correct mailing address with all the formalities that have been asked in the making of the profile page. Valid mailing details mean swift product delivery.
- oIn case of unavoidable circumstances when LNS is unable to deliver the product as shortage of product or product discontinuation, LNS has right to replace the requested product with any of its existing products with same or higher value without any notice to customer.
- oExceptional cases where LNS products cannot reach the destination due to severe or complex customs rules and regulations, the customer will have to acquire the product themselves from the nearest territorial service center or an authorized agent. LNS will not be responsible for the traveling or any other expanses borne by the customer to acquire their product in that case.
- oAll the details provided by the customers are highly confidential between LNS and its respective customer and can never be compromised under any circumstances.
TRANSFER OF LIFE CENTER
- oThe LNS Life Account, like any other business or asset can be transferred or even inherited. The Life Account is fully transferable in accordance with the terms of nominee, or in the absence of nominee on record, it passes to heirs pursuant to the applicable interstate succession laws.
- oOwnership Transfer of any individual Life Center is not allowed, except all Fifteen (15) Life Centers are being sold or transferred. Transfer of ownership of Life Account can be made online through Life Messenger support and will cost US$50.
• COMMISSION PAYMENT
- oAll newly confirmed orders are processed by LNS on weekly basis. LNS pays the commission to qualified customers in the following manner:
- a) Commissions earned shall be paid within ONE (1) week from the sales cut-off date.
- oYour weekly commission is automatically deposited to your Commission Bank (Statement), however Customers can request for a Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) or Company's Check (bank check), the admin fee of minimum US$25.00 for per T.T. or Check or 5% of amount requested (Whichever is higher) will be deducted from the respective customer’s Commission Bank.
- ob) Due to a wrong bank or residence address if any T.T. or Check is returned to LNS, A fee of US$25 for T.T. and US$25 for Check sent through courier service will be charged for second delivery.
- oc) Minimum amount to request for a T.T or Check is US$ 500 and Maximum amount allowed per transaction is US$ 3000.
• TRANSFER FUND
LNS has provided the freedom of fund transfer from one account to another for customer’s convenience, misuse of this service may result in suspension of Life Account.
- oMake sure you know the customer you are getting funds from, through Transfer Fund option.
- oCompany has the right to suspend all the accounts that are involved in the illegal funds transactions.
- oAs a customer of LNS, you are responsible for any funds transferred in and out of your account. The company will not accept excuses such as unable to locate the customer who sold you the funds.
- oIt’s your duty to inform LNS if you find that funds have been transferred in or out of your account without your knowledge.
- oThe company will suspend all the accounts involved in the transfer transactions until the full amount has been recovered by the victim.
• CUSTOMER CONDITION
Customers are responsible for any content that they send to LNS.
Customers may not use the site or other content or data that belongs to LNS to:
- oInterfere with any LNS customer’s downlines or uplines or misuse of LNS’s site for other offerings.
- oConducting any unlawful activity.
- oIntentionally solicit or harm minors.
- oMisrepresent or forging of identities.
- oAlter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right notices; “frame”, “mirror” or “deep link” any part of the site or other offerings without our prior written authorization.
• ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION
- oCustomers are not allowed to advertise LNS's product, use any literature written/recorded or any other promotional materials that may implicate the company in any manner.
- oCustomer may request in writing to LNS for approval to be granted for any advertising or promotional exercise for which copies of the materials must have been submitted to LNS for written approval prior to the said exercise via authorized Agent/Dealer.
- oSelf-created literature regarding the product and company is the total responsibility of the customer and LNS will have nothing to do with it.
- oIt is not permitted to share information that affects LNS or its customers on social networking sites or news sites.
- oLNS watches are Stainless steel and IPG/PVD Plated. For detailed information on other products see Products menu.
- oCustomers are strongly advised to return any defective product within a period of twelve (12) months from the date of receipt, failing to do so will result a deduction from your account.
Each Customer must keep LNS’s Life Account passwords and other security access information confidential and notify LNS promptly if the customer believes that the security of an account has been compromised. LNS has taken reasonable steps to protect the security of online transactions. However, LNS cannot and does not warrant such security and will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting from any security breaches.
LNS Notifications Service
LNS Notification Service is a definitive mean to safeguard a customer's account from possible unwanted or unauthorized intrusions. By means of LNS Notification Service, customers can monitor transactions and activities performed in their accounts by frequent email notification to their primary email address. If the customers do not want their main e-mail to receive e-mail messages, they can enter Life Account and directly monitor all the activities by means of Notification Service link.
LNS Notification Service subscription can active customers anytime and use this service.
LNS Notification Service has an annual subscription fee of US$20. If a customer does not have sufficient funds in his account, the service will still be subscribed to his account and the negative balance will be compensated when the customer's account receive funds from any source.
By activating this service user gets notification email for any or all below mentioned activities in their account as per their selection.
A: Login to Life Account
B: Locking/Unlocking of Life Account
C: Any transaction performed in Life Account
Note: Customers are strongly advised to use a valid email address as their primary email address since all notifications will be sent to the customer`s primary email address.
• GENERAL BUSINESS ETHICS POLICY
- oLNS seeks to conduct its business in a professional, ethical and credible manner and expects all its employees, representatives and customers to do likewise.
- oCustomer understands that cross sponsoring, cross recruiting and cross line jumping is prohibited in LNS and may result in the imposition of penalty, as more fully set forth hereafter, but may include immediate termination of this agreement. "Cross sponsoring" means soliciting a Member/Customer or any closely related person or entity into a downline different from the existing downline for that Member/Customer. "Cross recruiting" means soliciting a Member/Customer, or a closely related person or entity, into another MLM company. "Cross line jumping" means a Member/Customer or any closely related person or entity voluntarily becoming Customer that is not under same upline as the one in which the Customer was enrolled earlier. A "closely related person or entity" is any person in the household of the Customer (e.g. spouse, son, daughter, parent living in the same household) or partnership, which is controlled by the customer.
- oAny action, activity that may cause or intended to cause LNS, its customers the loss of good reputation or that is detrimental to the business interests of LNS shall be considered an unethical practice and will result in termination of customer’s Life Account. An unethical practice includes the offer of an inducement for a member from one upline in one genealogy to cross-over to another up line in a different genealogy.
- oWhen using any e-mail address provided to you on or through the site or other offering, you agree not to transmit to any person or entity:
- ●any content that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, harmful, harassing, tortuous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or is subject to an agreement of confidentiality, or infringes upon our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights;
- ●any non-public information about any company;
- ●any trade secret;
- ●any computer code, files or programs (for example, a computer virus) designed to interrupt, destroy, compromise the security of or limit the functionality of any device.
- ●Spamming is strictly prohibited. Spam is defined for this purpose as sending an unsolicited message to any persons, entities, newsgroups, forums, e-mail lists or other groups or lists unless prior authorization has been obtained from the e-mail recipient who explicitly permits sending e-mail communication to them, or unless a business or personal relationship has already been established with the e-mail recipient.
- ●IF YOU ARE “SPAMMED” BY SOMEONE WHO IS SELLING OR DESCRIBING LNS’S PRODUCT OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org PROMPTLY SO THAT APPROPRIATE ACTION MAY BE TAKEN.
- ●The use of false headers in e-mails or falsifying, forging or altering the origin of any e-mail in connection with LNS and/or its product and services is prohibited.
- ●If a person or entity indicates that they do not want to receive e-mail, you agree not to send e-mail to such person or entity. If a person initially agrees to receive e-mail, but later asks to stop receiving e-mail, you must abide by that request.
- LNS prohibits engaging in any of the foregoing activities by using the service of another provider, remailer service or otherwise:
- ●Any complaint against another customer must be directed to LNS Management for investigation to determine the truth of the allegation. The decision of LNS Management is final and conclusive.
- ●Any complaint against customers sending abusive language or religious violation words, or offers made for pulling a member from one genealogy to another on Life Messenger would be considered serious violation of LNS business ethics and result in permanent cancellation of the customer's Life Account without any notice, as all messenger communication is closely monitored and recorded by LNS admin.
TERMINATION OF CUSTOMER
- oCustomer may voluntarily terminate this agreement by sending a written notice any time for any reason. In case of customer choosing to terminate his or her LNS agreement, he or she will not be able to sign up with LNS for a period of 1 month if they wish to join back LNS. If a customer re-joins on-line in violation of this policy then that customer’s agreement will be terminated and he or she will not be allowed to earn any commissions from the new position.
- oLNS reserves the right to terminate a customer who is found in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any statutory law in the respective country and/or regulations that pertain to the business of LNS and such termination may result in LNS exercising its right to pursue reasonable legal recourse.
- oIf a customer breaches any of the provisions of this agreement, violates any applicable law or regulation or engages in any false, misleading or unfair trade practice, including but not limited to, making misleading income representations or making promises to potential customers that cannot be kept (herein called "Violation") any such violation is grounds for the imposition of penalty, as more fully set forth hereafter. The company may suspend customer, including suspension of checks earned at the time, pending investigation of any alleged violation. Customer will be notified of the alleged violation by e-mail, fax or other rapid method of communication and will have seven days thereafter to respond in writing (verbal response will not be considered) to any alleged violation (s). Failing to do so will be considered as an implicit acceptance of the violation the customer has been alleged for. It is the customer’s responsibility to see that company receives the response, with supporting documentation, if any, within the seven-day period. If at the end of the investigation it is determined that customer is to be penalized, the date of the imposition of the penalty can be, at the Company's option. A Customer found in breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions may be subject to disciplinary action by LNS, which may include limitations imposed on customer's privileges or the outright termination of his/her account.
- oA customer wishing to appeal for a disciplinary action must do so within fourteen (14) days from the date of disciplinary or termination notice, after which the disciplinary or termination action shall be considered as final and conclusive. It is the goodwill of LNS to review any appeal and to consider any other appropriate action. LNS shall promptly notify the customer of its decision, and the LNS decision shall be final and not subject to further review.
- oIn all termination cases, the affected customer shall lose all rights to his/her referred Customer and shall no longer be entitled to receive benefits stipulated in LNS's Life Reward Program, or any other compensation whatsoever from LNS.
- oSigning up additional Life Accounts for” Bunching “purpose to earn unrealistic sales commission is expressly forbidden and subject to suspension or termination of Life Account. A Customer or Referrer who repeatedly and deliberately manipulates the submission of new sales not in accordance with natural development and which can result in an unnatural burden to the company, shall have his/her Life Account suspended and this may lead to his/her permanent termination.
- oA customer or referrer shall face termination if found manipulating the placement of LA or manipulating the confirmation of an order which violates the policy of LNS which says that a LA should be confirmed immediately and password must be passed on to a new customer as soon as payment has been received.
- New Customers are advised to ask for their password from the referrer and change their password immediately to avoid any security based inconvenience.
- oCustomers exceeding more than three LAs (Life Accounts) in one particular Life Tree violate the LNS policy of holding maximum three Life Accounts in one particular Tree. Such customers will result in getting their accounts seized permanently.
CUSTOMER DETAILS, DATABASE
- oLNS allows its customers to change and update the customer details at any time on their own. LNS provides tools for customers to fully manage their Life Account, commission receivables, personal details update, personal and group sales activities.